CrossFit Zionsville Coach
Responsible for the successes and / or failures of their respective classes. The coach executes the class program as laid out by the Director Of Training and reports directly to management.
- Coach 10 - 25 classes per week
- Cleanliness, organization, and serviceability of gym and all equipment to include: Retail area stocked and presentable, bathrooms stocked and presentable computers, internet, WODHopper, music are all serviceable and working properly.
- Responsible for member retention and new member sign-ups.
- Carry out tasks assigned by Director Of Training and Manager
- Manage inventory
- Lead follow up
- Participate in brainstorming and coach discussions
⁃ must also
• Lead or co-lead group-based functional fitness classes
• Program workouts specific to the needs of the athletes
• Care for the athletes who attend
• Run the gym: from on-ramp classes to mobility and open-gym time; create the best experience for the athletes
• Track data: athletes progress and attendance via software provided
• Assist with sales and marketing initiatives to reach new clients and retain current ones
• Provide all membership services including handling new sign-ups, cancellations, holds, and special classes
Plan and execute social events, fundraisers, and other special programs to elevate the community
• Passion for group functional fitness, including CrossFit
• Ideal candidate wants to pursue a career in the fitness industry and wants to join a close community with potential for growth.
• Outstanding sales, customer service, and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, grind, and get things done
To apply, please submit:
• 2-3 minute video (informal/simple) explaining why you’re a great fit for this position
Will Consider CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2) preferable
Increase in compensation is negotiable for:
Certified CrossFit Level 4 Coach (CF-L4)
Certified CrossFit Level 3 Trainer (CF-L3)
Certified CrossFit Trainer (CCFT)
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
1+ years coaching CrossFit group classes or personal training / strength and conditioning coach
90% NEED NOT APPLY!
Only Trainers who are hungry and have the desire to be a part of a fast growing team and want to improve daily should apply.